Cardholder Zone: how to make a payment
It's simple. You can pay for your goods & services using any of our payment channels:
- Call your trader directly to take your payment
- Click the 'Make A Payment' button on any of our secure websites.
- Visit the trader's own website to pay and look for the branded payment button (if available)
- Pay using your mobile phone at paya.mobi
- Call our 24/7 Contact Centre on 0333 123 1243*
- Using your trader's card machine, if your trader offers this option.
Once the payment is made and the transaction is authorised, we will send you an immediate confirmation if you've provided your email address.
Please note, if you pay online at Payatrader or one of our other "Paya" websites, use your mobile or the 24/7 contact centre you will be asked for the trader's unique Account ID in order to make the payment. This is not required if you pay at your trader's own website, or by telephoning the trader direct.
*The cost of calls from landlines and mobiles is the same as dialing a 01 or 02 number. Calls to 03 numbers are also included in bundled landline and mobile tariffs.